Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2006

Quilting

I decided it might be fun to see what others are doing in the quilt world and share a few things I have done. I have been quilting off and on for ~ 10 years. I should call myself a pucker, though. Seems many of my projects are sitting in the basted phase. I am currently trying to finish last years quilt-as-you go project from a mystery quilt. It's no longer a mystery to me since it ended in Dec and has been revealed. Makes me want to hurry and get it done, but I am stuck on a block that calls for setting in a seam. I can't quite figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I will try to post a pic of the finished project. I am psyched, because when I do finally get it done it will be DONE!! My husband loves projects like this. I swear I'm not starting another new one until the ones in progress are done, too.

No comments: